Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Results and a NAME! : Resultados y UN NOMBRE


Yay, I just spoke with my doctor today regarding the results of my blood and glucose tests. Everything is normal! This week I've gained 3 pounds!! I think I need to watch my ice cream intake...haha. What can I say, this baby knows what he likes.

As for the biggest news, Rodrigo and I have finally decided on a name. I'd like to say we're about 99.9% sure...
Gael _____ Silva. (pronounced: Gah-él)
**I also think I've hit a point in my pregnancy called "Nesting" because I am starting to OBSESS about organizing...not a bad thing for me... :P


Le hablé a mi doctor hoy, y los resultados del sangre y diabetes son normal! Este semana tengo 1.3 kg mas!!! Yo creo que necesito cuidar con el helado...jaja. Este bebé sabe lo que le gusta!

Y, por la noticia mas grande, Rodrigo y yo tenemos el nombre! Estamos 99.9% seguro
Gael _____ Silva !


No comments:

Post a Comment